With the latest expansion to the ever-growing game of Destiny 2, Lightfall brings new classes, weapons, enemies, and maps to the game. Heralded as the beginning of the end, the story takes Guardians to the recently discovered setting of Neomuna on the presumed barren planet of Neptune. Fight against The Witness as it uses the Cabal to do its bidding, all the while armed with new Pyramid Tech weapons and armor. Play along and let Destiny 2: Lightfall guide us to the closing chapters of the well-established game.
Arm yourself with the latest subclass: Strand. This exciting new feature introduces grappling, area of effect damage, and a swathe of new weapons. It takes time to learn the new playstyle, both as a user and as a defender. These helpful guides will give you all the information you need to become the master of the new age in Destiny 2: Lightfall.
Destiny 2: Lightfall guides and features hub
General Destiny 2: Lightfall guides and features
- Destiny 2: Lightfall level cap – The newest level cap for Destiny 2, including the hard-won pinnacle cap.
- How to reach the new level cap– An easy-to-follow guide on how to become the best you can be this season.
- The Root of Nightmares raid launch date – What is the highly anticipated release date for the next raid? Partake or tune in as the race to be number one begins again.
- Accessing your loyalty rewards – How to get your hands on your pre-order bonuses in this Destiny 2: Lightfall guide.
- Guardian ranks explained – The newest way to track progress and set goals in Destiny 2.
- Fix the invisibility bug in Destiny 2: Lightfall – The latest, and surely soon to be patched, bug plaguing Destiny 2 players.
- Shadow Legion Tech Packs explained – The new mechanic will give you grief unless you figure out the best way to clear it from the field.
- Perpetualis weapon guide – A sharp-looking Auto Rifle for those looking to complete their Strand weapon collection.
- Imperial Decree guide – The return of a fan favorite can be well within your grasp.
- How to get weapon mods – The ever-changing mod systems in Destiny 2 clearly explained.
- Completing NORD.OVRD.AVALON exotic weapon quest – Untracked, unannounced, and unguided. This exotic mission is a tricky one to even find.
- Armor Charge explained – Boost your battle with a deeper understanding of this new mechanic.
- Solving the Headlong puzzle – This one will have even seasoned players scratching their heads.
- How to unlock Rohans Data from Cloud Acretions – Quibits, Acretions, and more sci-fi jargon broken down into easy-to-follow steps.
- How to get a Terminal Overload Key – This key is the secret to even more loot during certain missions.
- How to reach the Vex Incursion Zone – Any excuse to find and kill more Vex is a good one in my book.
- How to defeat Tormentors in Destiny 2: Lightfall – This new and impressive enemy can be floored with the right techniques.
Destiny 2: Lightfall Locations
- The locations of the chests in Liming Harbor – Clear that map and get that loot.
- Action Figures locations in Ahisma Park – Who doesn’t like collectibles?
- Action Figure location in Irkalla Complex – Get one step closer to completion with this Destiny 2: Lightfall guide.
- Chest locations Ahisma Park – Loot, loot, loot.
- Chest locations in the Zephyr Concourse – Figure out these puzzles around the Zephyr Concourse.
- How to find the Thrilladome – Welcome to the THRILLADOME!!!
- Understanding Strand and how to bond with it – Get to grips with the new subclass in Destiny 2: Lightfall.
- How to unlock Strand Fragments – This Destiny 2: Lightfall guide will help you understand the new element available to play with.
Note: As Destiny 2: Lightfall updates, changes, and develops we will be changing these guides to keep you as informed as possible. Keep an eye out for new additions to the list.