Three factions require you to complete missions for them in Season 4 of Warzone 2 DMZ. On completion of each of these different factions, better and more helpful rewards are unlocked. These different quests give DMZ the extra element it needs to make it a whole new type of battle royal. Tier 4 of the White Lotus missions requires you to complete Chemists Sources in Warzone 2 DMZ. This is a late-game mission for White Lotus, so it requires a bit of skill to complete.
How to complete Chemist’s Sources mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
Chemist’s Sources is a mission that spreads over two different maps, extracting from both. You will have to be dealing with the Chemist in one instance, so make sure you get yourself equipped with a gas mask because he stinks.
To begin the Chemists Sources mission, you must first drop into Al-Marrah Warzone 2 DMZ map.
- Drop into the Al-Mazrah location and look for the marked area of the Chemist. This is the yellow biohazard circle on the map.
- Head towards it and pick yourself up a gasmask on the way. He is always surrounded by toxic gas.
- As you fight your way toward him, make sure to pick up the masks dropped by his guards. There will be plenty. I suggest you go with a squad.
- Look for the Chemist; he is identified with a golden skull. Once you have killed him, pick up his Intel from his body.
- Finally, make sure you extract to get the Intel back to DMZ headquarters and get ready for the next Chemist’s Sources stage.
Once you have extracted the intel, head into Vondel for the next stage of the Chemist’s Sources mission in Warzone 2 DMZ. You will need to use the intel to pick up a gas sample.
- Make your way to the Maze at the Zoo location on Vondel.
- Once you are in the Maze, head to the center and look for a statue.
- Then, at the foot of the statue, you will find the Vondel Gas Sample.
- Finally, successfully extract the gas sample to complete the Chemist’s Sources mission in Warzone 2 DMZ.
Take a look at the Warzone 2 guides and features hub for everything you need.