In Asterigos: Curse of the Stars, you take on the role of Hilda, a young woman out on a quest to find her father. Many dangers lurk in this world, one that’s heavily inspired by Greek and Roman Mythology. Here’s our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and features hub to help you with various basic mechanics and boss fights in the campaign.
Note: We’ll add more articles to our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars – Guides and features hub
Official review – Asterigos: Curse of the Stars gives you numerous weapons and skills, as well as a plethora of enemies to eliminate. The visuals are also vibrant, though the story and presentation leave much to be desired. How does it compare to Souls-like games and is it worth your while?
How to unlock teleportation using fast travel points – The game does have several levels, though you’ll only unlock the teleportation function later.
How to reach Arges Bazaar – How exactly do you get to the market?
How to reach Stella Mine and Phalan Academy – Two more zones await, but you do need a certain elemental power to open a path.
- Baraad – This bandit king waits for you in his hideout.
- Eulalia – This malformed harpy will rain feathery death.
- Garrison Old Whitebrow – This old fella might be quick, but the traps in this location are more dangerous.
- Twin Colossi – These automatons are slow, but they’ve got a devastating ability.
- Andreas and the Mercy Maiden Keys – This centurion has a secret, but you need to acquire some quest items to get to him.
- Marble – This archon controls the power of ice, though you’d have some help along the way.
- Avatar of Titan – This gargantuan creature provides a more cinematic encounter compared to others.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars is available via Steam.