Atomic Heart is a BioShock-inspired, open-world FPS that takes place in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never fell. It’s developer Mundfish’s first-ever game and offers plenty for players to explore and find. This is our guides and features hub for Atomic Heart, which we hope will guide you on your way through Facility 3826.
Atomic Heart guides and features hub
Features and reviews
- Atomic Heart review — An ambitious shooter that falls short of greatness – Our review of Mundfish’s first-ever game explores if it lives up to the hype.
General tips and tricks
- How to change FOV – With the absence of a field of view slider, fans are wondering if you can change the FOV at all.
- How to save your progress – There’s no save option in the menus, so how do you avoid losing everything?
- How to unlock all doors – There’s a variety of different locks you’ll encounter and this is how to unlock them all.
- Best abilities and glove upgrades – Our guide on the best abilities to unlock in Atomic Heart.
- Best guns and weapons to use – Our guide on the best guns and weapons to use in Atomic Heart.
Completing the story
- Not a Password at All code – Guide – The solution to the ‘Not a Password at All’ puzzle.
- How to solve the Snake Puzzle – The solution to the Snake game puzzle.
- How to power up the elevator – How to power up the elevator and continue exploring the Pavlov Complex.
The open world
- How to get Kalash – Blueprint location – Where to find the Kalash assault rifle in Atomic Heart.
- How to get Zvezdochka – Blueprint location – Where to find the Zvezdochka melee weapon in Atomic Heart.
- Polygon 8 Testing Ground Guide – Our guide on how to enter the complete Polygon 8 Testing Ground in Atomic Heart.
- Polygon 11 Testing Ground Guide – Our guide on how to enter the complete Polygon 11 Testing Ground.
Atomic Heart can be purchased on Steam.